Software: Open source software is software with source code that anyone can inspect, modify and enhance.
Hardware: It started with low cost, credit card sized computer.
Combination of software & hardware, innovative idea and solution designed for better solution at lower cost.
I felt this solution is much more valuable compared to Network IP Camera because of flexibility to add other module. Most important is flexibility to move on.
- Remote area without cabling / ad-hoc monitoring / attention needed
- Event organizer – Roadshow
- Home user
- Developer – To monitor daily work status / update
Initial concept of Remote Camera
With current technology, forum and information sharing in internet, we can setup own IP-PBX System. Most of IP-PBX System are “Open Source”, you allowed to download “Image” file for setup purpose.
Revolution IP Solution team setup Open Source IP-PBX System on “Small, Compact” computer with hardware specification of :-
1) 900MHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
2) 1GB RAM
With this hardware specification, you can setup a IP-PBX with maximum of 8 channels and estimate of 15 extensions.
Asterisk hardware sizing chart as below:-
|Purpose||Number of Channels||Minimum Requirement|
|Hobby System||No more than 5||400MHz x86, 256MB RAM|
|SOHO||Up to 10||1GHz x86, 512MB RAM|
|Small Medium Enterprise||Up to 25||3GHz x86, 1GB RAM|
Digital Signage with Centralize Monitoring System platform
Running on credit card size, single-board computer. It is very low investment in cost to setup a digital signage.
– Supports HD Video, MP3 Images, HTML, repos & links (CORS included), Youtube, Streaming content, media RSS, PDF etc.
– More than 15 in-built layout templates and support for custom templetes upload.
– Work offline
– Advance scheduling
– Flexible in content sourcing